Viral News Boy :- Having to power your home with a noiseless and free generator would be a dream come true. If you are a Nigerian you will know what I mean. In this article, we shall show you how you can get for yourself a free, clean and steady source of power.
1′ Long wood pallet.
9 Spark plugs
3′ Flex wire
1′ coated coil wire (1mm)
1 Tube of mid-strength gum
1 9 volts battery
1 Magnet bar
1 Socket or lamp holder
1 Energy saving bulb
Tools You Will Need
1. Soldering Iron
2. Gum gun
3. Cutter plier
1. Drop gum on the wood pallet. Like this:
2. Place spark plugs in this direction.
3. Connect the top end of the spark plugs in a serial manner. Both sides, like this:
4. Coil up the 1mm coated wire and connect to both sides of the set up, like this.
5. Connect the 9 volts battery to the same terminal with the coiled coated wire, like this not minding polarity.
. Connect the lamp holder or the socket on the same terminal with the coiled wire like this:
Note: Always consolidate the connections, like this:
7. Pick up the magnet bar and tend to drop it on top of the set up, like this:
Hurray! We already have light.
Hope this article helped. We have other methods of building this generator. If a good number of readers comment, share and like, we are going to write on other methods, so that you can choose the one that suit you most.