Viral News Boy :- While some people search for the best facial cleansers and moisturizers, others use water vapor and face steaming . Although a simple bowl or pot of hot water can do the trick, some people add salt, lemon, tea, dried herbs, and oils to water for extra benefits.
SKIN STEAM: To open up pores before exfoliating skin, bring 1/3 cup sea salt to a boil in a small pan of water. Transfer to a bowl, take a seat, and hold your face over the steam for 10 minutes.
Picture above its before and after steaming using lemon
#How To Steam at Home
Follow these simple steps to steam your face at home:
1. Clean your face thoroughly with a gentle cleanser. This will ensure you get the most out of your facial treatment.
2. Heat water up on the stove or in a teapot to the point of steaming. Be careful not to splash as you pour the hot water into a large bowl.
3. Hover over the steaming water with a clean towel to trap the steam. Stay at a comfortable distance to avoid overheating. Don’t steam for more than 10-15 minutes at a time.
4. Once your face is freshly steamed is a great time to use an exfoliant or face mask.
5. Gently dab toner all over your face, focusing on problem areas.
6. It is crucial you use products that are more available for you and suit your pocket and safe for your skin as your face will be more sensitive to ingredients.you can try it at home and feel the glow.