According to the company, the new Lexus LC 500h Limited Edition is inspired by a partnership between air race pilot Yoshihide Muroya and Lexus engineers.
“With its bold, aviation-inspired design language, we are confident that it will be well received by our discerning guests who value and appreciate the quality of finer things in life,” said P.B. Venugopal, President of Lexus India.
The new vehicle sports specially developed rear wing fashioned with carbon fiber for enhanced driving and handling.
It is powered by a naturally aspirated V6 engine pumping out 264 kW brake horsepower and 350 Nm of torque.
Additionally, to reduce risk of injuries to pedestrians, the limited edition comes with an impact absorbing pop-up hood which is a sensor-activated safety system that creates a space between the hood and the engine if an impact is detected.
- The LC 500h Limited Edition is available in three striking colours that accentuate the design of the vehicle – White Nova Glass Flake, Sonic Silver, and Black.
- The interiors are adorned with Black AlcantaraTM trimmed seats that feature elegant Saddle Tan accents and seat belts.
- The steering wheel, shift lever and door trims are also accented in Black AlcantaraTM trim.
- An exclusive carbon-fiber scuff plate integrates the LC silhouette and lettering that reads “LC Limited Edition” & “LEXUS”.
- A sporty & aggressively styled 21-inch forged wheel, exclusive to the LC Limited Edition, aids in lower drag co-efficient with the same level of rigidity.
Lexus launched in 1989 with a flagship sedan and a guest experience that helped define the premium automotive industry. In 1998, Lexus introduced the luxury crossover category with the launch of the Lexus RX. The luxury hybrid sales leader, Lexus delivered the world’s first luxury hybrid and has since sold over 1.5 million hybrid vehicles. A global luxury automotive brand with an unwavering commitment to bold, uncompromising design, exceptional craftsmanship, and exhilarating performance, Lexus has developed its lineup to meet the needs of the next generation of global luxury guests and is currently available in over 90 countries worldwide. Lexus associates/team members across the world are dedicated to crafting amazing experiences that are uniquely Lexus, and that excite and change the world.