Viral News Boy :- A common medical hypothesis holds that if a muscle is not used, it would weaken. Like any other muscle, the muscles of your eyes must be trained and kept in good functioning order. Bright Side has put together a list of ten tried-and-true ways to do so.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
1. Don’t overwork your eyes during the day. Close your eyes for a few minutes every 2-3 hours and appreciate the silence.
2. Here are 16 well-known eye exercises to help you strengthen your vision. Each day, complete them in the order specified.
3. If you wear glasses, try to wear them for shorter periods of time. Removing them on a more regular basis is a good idea.
4. Gently massage your eyes with gentle circular motions. Go from point 1 to point 6 as shown in the diagram below.
To press on your eyes, use your middle and index fingers. You will feel minor pressure but no discomfort when performing the acts.
5. Focus on the distance rather than your own legs or what’s right in front of you when you’re out for a walk in the open air.
6. Get as much carrot juice as you can (preferably every day).
If you want to get the most out of this technique, add one or two drops of olive oil. It won’t change the taste, but it will help with the absorption of the essential components in carrot juice.
7. You can use aloe vera juice instead of conventional eyedrops if your eyes are inflamed in the evening. However, ask your doctor before using this natural cure.
8. If your eyes are tired, wash them with warm water.
9. Avoid staring at a computer, TV, or smartphone screen for at least 2 hours before going to bed.
10. Try the Trataka eye exercise from India. It will make it easier for your eyes and mind to stay focused.
Sit in an open place in front of a small stationary item (a candle, for example). Focus all of your attention and your eyes on it. Make a concerted effort to avoid blinking. You might try to conjure up a vivid, detailed image of the object in your mind and memory.
Then close your eyes and focus on the space between your brows for as long as you can, trying to keep the object in your mind for as long as possible. This should just take about five minutes.