Viral News Boy :- Avacado fruits are green creamy foods that are commonly eaten as fruits. Aside its culinary use, avacados are also used in giving the skin good treat.
Avacados contain high amount of ‘good fats’ which are healthy to the body.
Its benefits to the skin acids
- Helps wound quickly: Avacados contains essential fatty acids and oleicacids that help promote collagen synthesis, which is the process of creating new connective tissue an reduces inflammation during the process of healing.
- Reduces signs of healing: Avacados contain healthful fats that helps retain elasticity in skin.
- Healthy scalp: It reduces dandruff and other problems that are caused by a dry and flaky scalp.
- Anti – acne: Avacado fruit has lauric acid which bis rich in anti-inflammatory and anti microbial properties that are useful in managing acne and reduces redness of the skin.
- Gives smooth and supple skin: The addition of avacado to diet or direct application to the skin as a part of face mask makes the skin smooth.
- Prevents wrinkles: Avacados are enriched in vitamin C and E that are Vital to support healthy skin. The fruit also contain antioxidants like lutein and zeaxanthin that keep the skin young.
- Moisturizes the skin: Avacado containing antioxidants like B-Carotene and linelic acid helps in moisturising the skin from within.
Consuming avacados go a long way in improving our skin and giving it a good treat.